LIFE SAVER

Friday, August 24, 2012
Don't mind my screen protector. I'm changing it soon. lol
Don't you just hate it when your phone dies on you at times when you need them the most? May it be in the middle of a night-out where you lost your friends and don't know where on earth they teleported or even just a usual afternoon where you need to call your parents/siblings/driver to pick you up after shopping like there's no tomorrow. 
I think we all do. 
iPhones are one of the fastest phones to drain (along with galaxy and other touch screens) especially when 3G is turned on. That's why I bring two phones with me. A back-up just in case one dies! 
The reason why I did this post is to  share to you two of my life savers...portable chargers! I know some of you may have already heard about this but it's only now that I really got to appreciate it. I'm always on the go and my battery lasts only half a day with all the tweeting, instagrammin', bloghopping etc. and with these two, I get to extend my phones' battery lives anytime anywhere! 

The first one is my favorite. What I like about it is that it looks like the usual iPhone case (not even that bulky compared to others) but really, it is a backup battery! Just turn the switch on and your phone charges instantly.
The second on the other hand is the typical portable charger which can be used for numerous types of phones! Nokia, Samsung, HTC, BlackBerry etc. It's small and cute, you can even mistake it for a mirror! It has more power than the first one which makes it better for those who have more than 1 phone :)

I got these from DigitalismPH
Last time I checked, they still have it! Hope this post helped guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment