OLD ROSE

Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Bag & Shoes: Charles & Keith
Shorts: Romwe
Necklace: Accessorize
Blazer: On The Dot

Fall / Winter collections are everywhere and amongst all the colors that are currently trending, I fell in love with 'barely there' tints the most.  So yesterday when we were asked to be in neutral tones for a shoot with Defensil (which explains the make-up),  I grabbed the opportunity and came in an oldrose-themed look.

Normally for neutrals I would go for beige and brown but it can get pretty boring at times so I thought it would be nice to stick to washed-out pinks for the mean time until maybe when F/W season ends. It's one color close to cream that I actually find quite easy to work with!
Why don't you try it yourselves?

I hope you like it! :)

Still not used to seeing myself in full make-up. I look like someone else! lol
Thanks Marj Sia for doing it, btw! :)

xx,
TWR


No comments:

Post a Comment