A Fresh Start

Monday, January 10, 2011
I was completely bombarded with emails suggesting that i should start making my Blogspot account. I have not really thought about it until a few days back when i was fascinated with the number of fashion bloggers swimming in the sea of Blogspot. I wanted to dive in and join the race, so i made one for myself. It is the first time that i have ventured into the world of Blogging, inspite of the gradual improvement of my Tumblr account. I have spent sleepless nights dreaming and fantasizing about having my own legit blog. I wallowed in intimacy and fantasy.

I have yet to learn about the basics of this whole frenzy. It seems overwhelming. I have to start from scratch, post more interesting photos and earn the admiration of bloggers. Yes EARN their admiration which to make it sound a little less despairing, I have to IMPRESS them. Okay that sounded even more desperate.

2011 has begun and one of my New Year's resolutions was to be more spontaneous in writing/blogging. Since i have taken the very first step which was to make this account, all that's lacking is to share something worth showing.

<3

Here is my first look for 2011 on LOOKBOOK.NU 

you can HYPE it HERE<3






2 comments:

  1. I love your look :) and hair :) visit me please :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of femininity and edginess :) And I covet your boots. I've been looking in vain for a pair like those here in the Philippines. Could you please tell me where you got them? Thanks a bunch! <3

    ReplyDelete