FRINGE & FLORAL

Sunday, March 27, 2011





Dress: Zara
Bag: Bazaar Find
 Photo by Rap Meting


Okay guys. It's Sunday and its blogging time for me! As much as I wanna laze around and watch TV instead of facing my computer and forcing my brain to extract some of its creative juices, I can't. Sundays always seem busy yet productive for bloggers. Speaking of, I was browsing a few of my favorite blogs a bit ago; fashion toast, oraclefox and my 2 recent discoveries jeangreige & fashionhedonism
I was beyond inspired, reading their posts and drooling over their accessories, not to say their exquisite fringe pieces! They all have such distinct styles, though they possess one thing in common: Their fashion has a bit of an Indian-American/Native influence to it. Which I glorify.

It's 3 PM and i have yet a party to attend to in 2 hours (I havent even taken a bath yet and I don't know what to wear!) So, I really got to rush. But I'm leaving you guys another Indian inspired outfit post.
I hope you like it! 
 
By the way, it's the last day of my international Blog giveaway contest. You can join HERE.

XX,
TWR

13 comments:

  1. love the dress and the fringe bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look! the bag is great with the fringing and i need every single one of your rings, ahaha. your hair is beautiful, definately growing mine out :)

    Mollie from we-are-the-crowd.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're my favourite reference concerning Indian style. You look great as always, your dress is a beauty !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful photos, as always ! :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pics are gorgeous and i love the dress xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous! i love your dress and bag.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah! You are so right - Sunday is blogging day. I realized that when I made two posts at the same time. :) Looking gorgeous as yush! :)

    K
    Cebu Fashion Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the background of you photos! So creative! Great outfit too!

    http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit!! fringes are so lovely on you!! :)

    http:/theemancifashionoflai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur hair is so long and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete