From Paris with Love

Wednesday, March 2, 2011




2 weeks ago, my brother came home to the Philippines carrying with him this matching mirror and coin purse that he got from Paris. 
I actually asked for a diary with the Eiffel Tower on the cover but the store ran out of stocks, so he decided to buy these two.
He's pretty sweet, isn't he? 

So in this post, i thought of sharing to you something that is part of my private life--a photograph of me and my brother.
He is one of the few poeple I consider a part of my life and I am more than willing to share to guys how close we are, despite of our 8-year gap. Pretty weird huh? 8 years and we don't even feel the generation gap. We share quite a number of things in common. We often fight over small things but deep inside, we both know how we love each other. He knows my secrets, I know some of his too. He covers up and sometimes, overlooks my mistakes and I do the same for him too. 
I guess i love him so much that if only I could make him my maid of honor for my wedding someday, I'd be the happiest person in the entire universe!

Here's a photo of us two, fooling around in the street. It was taken 3 years ago, when I went to Manila and spent a weekend with him
:)


XX,
TWR

4 comments:

  1. this is absolutely gorgeous!! i love this stuff <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too cute ! Lovely pieces !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally sweet and cute! Well, i wanna know how it feels to have a brother :/ :">

    ReplyDelete