Just Arrived

Thursday, April 28, 2011

When I arrived in Davao 2 weeks ago, I was delightfuly greeted by 3 packages. One from wholesale-dress.net, Christen and F21 which I ordered online and my BFF Gimi brought home after his 2-week a la Americano vacation.
I was like a kid impatiently opening the boxes. My eyes grew big--like I've seen a boxful of 3 musketeers--as I unwrapped the presents. I melted when I saw the fringe bag and patent platforms! I couldn't be more thankful to wholesale-dress.net for giving it to me. Yes It's for free.
Second package was the set of customized cards a friend Christen made and sent all the way from Alabama. I waited for days to get my hands on it!
Last was the stuff I ordered online and the presents Gimi gave me. It's always good to have a guy BFF who knows exactly what you want! Imagine, he bought a paper bag full of pasalubong! My fave? The I ♥ NY shirt. Damn I forgot to take a photo! And the other items too!
Wish I could bring up the sun again and lay everyting on my bed and take a snapshot. Oh well.. There's always a next time, isn't there?

I hope you all had a great day! Life's too short to be wasted on negative vibes. Okay, that was very random. :D

XX,
♥TWR

12 comments:

  1. Wow I'm so jealous of that F21 haul right now! Gorgeous items - the fringe bag is just to die for! <3

    Love Ellen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, lucky girl! I'd kill for the fringe bag (well, not literally).

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, those platforms are TDF! and i really LOVE the fringe bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the items are so cool. especially the faith love peace bracelet! :D
    the shoes? the best! great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fringe bag and shoes are beautiful!
    your so lucky!

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bracelet is simply faboulous!!! I want it!!!!
    http://lifeincurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the patent pumps!!! :D you are really pretty! and lucky to have generous friends!

    xoxo, ace ♥

    http://aceduchua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, I can't believe it took that long for the stationery to arrive. so glad it finally made it to you safely! and that fringe bag is too too cute! i heart fringe :)

    christen
    http://fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i love those shoes! And your jewellery nice purchases

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hannah Johnson
    hrj888@indy.rr.com
    United States of America
    @Frostbitten007
    BLOGLOVIN
    http://twitter.com/#!/Frostbitten007

    This giveaway is awesome. I love shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Love the shoes" = "Want them !!" What's your experience with wholesale-dress.net?

    Would love to have your opinion.

    many thanks

    ReplyDelete