Like My Shoes?

Friday, April 15, 2011






Got the necklace at a local bead market in Davao. Its less than a hundred pesos :D

SELLING MY FOREVER21 PLATFORMS!
size: 6
color: black
cloth: suede
price: 1500 php
Never worn, only today for the outfit post :D

This was an unplanned shoot. Thanks to Ken for being patient enough to stand under the heat of the sun and bend, kneel, squat and trip just to take these. haha! I don't usually wear sunglasses during outfit shoots but I have sore eyes and i look crappy (small reddish eyes, chubby cheeks and bad hair). I don't have any make up on so again, bear with me. 

Yesterday I went to Gimi's (my bff) house to get the items i ordered from f21. He went to the states for a vacation so what better way to take advantage of it than to shop for american brands online, right? Oh which is the reason why I'm a bit broke by the way.

I ordered the shoes in size US 6. I'm usually 7 but I dont know what got into my mind or what I ate that day that I decided to buy a size smaller. (now pounding my head on the table *sobs*). So to cut to the chase, I'm selling it for 1500. When I went to F21 Makati, 4 days ago, it was sold for 1500-1600 i think. :D

IF YOU WANT IT, GO TWEET ME! 
THE FIRST ONE TO DO SO GETS THE SHOES :)
twitter: HERE
I'll message the details afterwards.

XX,
TWR


9 comments:

  1. oh god!! love it..totally <3 hyped! hyped! hyped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit Cheys! love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Especially the shoes! Great look.

    http://live-life-in-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute shoes!

    http://yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes ! and your skirt too...!

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you serious have the most awesome legs. just saying.

    also I was wondering why you were selling those adorable shoes until I read on...blah too bad!! they look amazing on you. The skirt is also very cute and you're making me want to go out and buy more button-down shirts to wear with on my micro-minis...

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont live them... i love them!! :) wonderful

    http://mischeldoublew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the shoes are gorgeous shame hey dont fit me :'( haha
    your legs are a m a z i n g !

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want the shoes! i love 'em and i'm size 6! :))) are they still available?

    ReplyDelete