A Sexy Nonchalance

Wednesday, May 18, 2011






Without care I posed in the street with my bra-unveiling top and silky boxer shorts. It was an unideal place to shoot. There were people everywhere...and i mean all over the place! Watching and gazing at me. Everyone was looking but I didn't mind. Or at least I forced myself to.  Oh please stop harassing me with those stares--i cried out loud. 
The animal-print bra was never intended to be paired with the butterfly top. It just happened that the top was overly cut and I was posing sideways so it kinda looked like twas planned. Anyhoo, the outfit turned out great. Its as if I woke up, grabbed whatever I could from my closet and put on my 6inch wedge and left! Casual cool, yet teasing. A Sexy Nonchalance it is.  

I hope you like it! 
If you're wondering, this is how I look like with straight hair. I dint get the chance to tie it and make it wavy. Say hello to my normal hair! :D

XX,
TWR

13 comments:

  1. LOVE

    GIVEAWAY Win a T-Shirt XXV.X http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Those shoes are killlllller

    ReplyDelete
  3. People stare at you too? Welcome to the People Staring at Bloggers Club! The People Staring at Bloggers Club, where staring just isn't cool.
    I love the top and bag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the whole outfit!
    Looks soo cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really perfect outfit ! I know what you're talking about...in their eyes we are mysterious creatures...by the way you look fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have such an amazing style!
    bag is gorgeous

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey lovely!!!
    I'm passing by to let you know that you pointed out the prize One Lovely Blog Award, because I love your blog:)

    Warm kisses from Brazil., bruna

    http://sweet-sweetscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful look, those shoes are gorgeous! And i adore the bag. Nice post!

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the print on that top is beautiful. i love the combination of prints in this look. :)

    www.girlmeetsclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks amazing! Wish I could walk out in just a tank and some hot shorts. Too cold in SF! =(

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL.

    www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete