Bohemianism

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mini dress & shorts: H&M
Cardigan: Wet Seal
Photos by Aidx Paredes and Hannah Magsayo

One way to have fun with Bohemian fashion is to mix patterns and textures.  What I did with this shoot was to layer a heavy patterned dress with a tan crocheted cardigan. I've always wanted to look hippie and boho so I thought this outfit was perfect. All the more that I wore these odd looking Harry Potter glasses. haha! Thanks Aidx for lending it, by the way!


Do you like it? :)
Oh! Before I forget, I'm selling some of my stuff tomorrow. Keep posted! 


XX,
♥ TWR

8 comments:

  1. so hot!!! I can't wait to see what you'll be selling tomorrow =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I love the jacket :)
    The necklace looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so lovely!
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cardigan and mini dress !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful pictures !!
    lovely
    kiss
    http://fashionfablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete