Casual Radiance

Tuesday, July 19, 2011


Shorts: H&M
Bag: Market in Bangkok
DIY Shoes!

Photos: Rap Meting

This outfit post speaks of my style the most. I love how nonchalant and effortless it makes me look. It's as if like I woke up from a an undisturbed sleep, grab whatever there was in my rack and left!
 Oversized button downs and shorts are my night in shining armor. They always come and rescue me from any wardrobe dilemma! :)


My birthday's a week from now. Finally saying goodbye to my last days of being 20. I'm not quite certain how to feel  about it but as they say, People dont't get any younger. So my readers, never hesitate to follow your dreams! Okay random. haha!
Im getting too melodramatic. I cant help but be thankful for everything and I'm glad to be sharing every achievement my blog has given me with you guys. Thank you and I do love you all!



 Cheyser of The Walking Recessionista


16 comments:

  1. Perfect look ! ♥

    xoxo

    pinka-panska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are casual perfect ! Your bag is beautiful !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is really really pretty! I especially love your top <3 This look is casual chic!

    http://onthefword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! I love the top and happy birthday in advanced :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is great! Love the shorts and the bag.

    xx Paula || intergalactic radio station

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look :) i like this bracelet :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. great top... great DIY... great outfit!

    i always love your style. :)

    &happy early birthday, cheyser! and yes... enjoy your youth and any freedom you may have... bc you'll want it back one day in the future. haha. i definitely miss the innocent days where nothing mattered... nothing hurts except bruises and scrapes... & i had no worries on my mind. heh

    xx,
    cins

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your look ! It is very cool and effortless-looking. Being casual and simple has it`s own benefits.

    come visit: www.thebeeskneesbyjulia.blogspot.com

    xx,Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks good on you! Where did you get that blouse?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm such a huge fan of your blog. :) Love the way you dress! By the way what's the song on your video?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What brand are those sunglasses? I've been looking for a pair with that shape!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely bag :)
    I really love this look


    my-intention.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoo hoo for turning 21! How exciting. I love this look, and especially the unique idea for the cuffs over the sleeves! Great!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Wrinkle In Time Vintage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete