VOTE FOR MY LOOK & WIN!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011



Oversized Boyfriend Sweater: Giordano
Platforms: Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace: Gypsy Stash (Made it my self!)
Photos by Rap Meting

To my readers, I'd like to ask you a favor in voting for my WOOL LOOK (Walking Recessionista) and in helping me win Fashion by Feelings' campaign in partnership with WE♥WOOL! :)
All you hav to do is click LOVE and you already are eligible for winning a Wool pack from EMU Australia.

 Win a $400 Fashion prize pack  
by Voting/Loving my look HERE.
:)

Hope to have your support!

XX,
TWR ♥

15 comments:

  1. I have two obsessions. Your bag and shoes. Wonderful.

    xx Paula || intergalactic radio station

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you! I love this outfit! hope you win! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the simplicity of this and how the shoes makes it so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, and I love those jeffrey campbell's platforms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely ! Love this outfit !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i voted for you! i would totally wear this outfit, it looks comfortable AND chic! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love LOVE the shoes, they are amazing ♥ and everything in the outfit, it's lovely, good luck, I have already voted (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! I wish you the best of luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. love you look !

    http://debatefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did u get the tights? They're so sheer! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete