SHOP AT MULTIPLY: Shoe Compulsion

Friday, September 9, 2011


You may think I've gone overboard buying 4 pair of shoes in one sitting--I browsed & shopped online through Multiply's Market Place--I thought so myself but being a recessionista, practicality and reasonability is on top of every shopping list, not apparels, bags nor shoes. 

Occasionally, I wouldn't go through severe shoe impulsion without spending countless hours of contemplation and deliberation. The day I ordered these from Chick Flick would be an EXEMPTION. Emphasis on the capitalized letters cause this was the first time I let myself go shopping online, not to mention clicking BUY IT NOW instantly after a minute seeing the items posted online. These lovely pairs were sold at reasonable prices. It was hard to resist all the more when I found out it was on hand and not for pre-order! I dint have to wait for weeks til its arrival. Saved a lot of time, eh?

Kudos Multiply's Market Place! Its now easier to find the items I am looking for and shop conveniently through their new buying system. Worrying bout scam and fraud is out of the scenario. Great isn't it? Credit goes to them for making online shopping as easy and effective as buying gum from a side-walk vendor.   

There was something about that day that brought out the Imelda Marcos' in me. I was feeling Imeldific as I saw these shoes posted at Chickflick's Multiply site. I couldnt help it. I browsed, pondered, bought and paid. A day after, the shoes arrived and I was holding them with my hands already! 
Wonders of shopping online, I say!
More about my online experience soon! 

XX,
TWR

4 comments:

  1. I love all the shoes you bought!

    Nadin of http://just-point-and-shoot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely shoes.. :) i love the pink one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i had the chance for such awesome deals, i would have jumped on it as well. the pink ones are...*swoon*

    ReplyDelete