Walk With Me

Friday, September 30, 2011

Watch the BTS Video:


video: Bagane Fiola
Photos: Wrap Meting

I have once thought how would it be like living a charmed life. Magic, allure, dazzle and enchantment all stirred in one perfect moment without premeditation and delay. "Lovely" I told myself.
  Motivation, passion and zeal  (when mixed together) make the perfect potion to an enchanted life. I am a quarter away from finishing my quest and one thing I have learned throughout the journey is to be determined and focused. Everyone's entitled to reaching their goals. Dreams and aspirations are actually achievable. You just have to have the right elements and know what spells to make from it.


As I walked my way to the castle of dreams, I came across the path of SOUL. They helped enlighten the way to the fortress. I wandered and strolled with them for a week or so. It was one experience I will forever love and treasure dearly. 


Posted are the BTS photos and videos of the project I have been doing for SOUL. I still find it odd weeing myself in motion. I kept on laughing as I try to to digest the fact that I was watching my self move, laugh and pose! haha
 To my Davaoena readers, watch out for something exciting coming out next week in Davao! :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a nice video & I just love how your words just flow together. Keep inspiring!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! love everything!

    http://tanjanicolehammer-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great collection and awesome video!

    xx Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete