Packages for October

Friday, November 4, 2011

Thought I might share to you what's inside the packages that arrive  ad few days/weeks ago. The links are posted below so if you want to have them yourselves, just click and youre good to go!
I'm contemplating if I should do a post (like this) of  the items I receive aside from taking lookbook-esque photos of it. It sounds like a brilliant idea so yeah, I think it will be some kinda monthly aftershopping ritual!  Oh why have i just thought about that now?? haha


The blazers and tees remind me of london street style. I often see them worn by skinny but sometimes anorexic girls on tumblr. Why is it that site gives us a sudden impulse to be ridiculously skinny? Or is it just me?  Anyway, so when I found these being sold online, I was thrilled to share it to you guys!


HERE'S A LIST OF
WHERE I GOT EVERYTHING: 

DIY'ed Tees: The Bouteeque
Blazers & Shorts: ROMWE
Accessories (photos 8&9): Mia Casa
Rings (photo 10): The Bouteeque
Hand-made fringe and feather accessories: Shop Euphoria

5 comments:

  1. sooo many pretty things!!! i love the pink blazer and the one with the leopard lining ^^
    and the zippers are really unique!!!!
    i'd love to see more of these kind of posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is cute,can't wait to see it in an outfit :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazers and shorts!

    Kaye
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blazers! They're great colours - love the leopard print :)

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those little nylon bracelets with the zippers, so cute!!!!

    xo

    April Lyn
    http://thesuitfordreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete