COLOR POP

Thursday, December 1, 2011



Scallops and Crochet

My bare face. hehe 
Someone lend me her make-up kit, please?

Lovely accessories from SOUL
TOP, SHORTS & ACCESSORIES : SOUL.
photos by Rap Meting

Once again, I channeled the walking crayola in me thru this rich-colored and noticeably striking ensemble for a casual day out! Played with different hues (chose unprinted clothes to be safer) and added spunk to it with the help of my overused beaded bag and gold accessories.
What do you think of it? :)

Anyway......
We all know December is a month of giving and sharing and to justify such saying, TWR & SOUL is hosting a blog giveaway for my Philippine readers! 
JOIN HERE.

6 comments:

  1. I love this color poping outfit :) you look cute as allways :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice colorful look :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even with all the colors, this doesn't look overdone at all! The background matched pa! :) Really cute outfit :)

    ♥♥ Megann of STYLE SURGERY

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute cheys, always and forever you look great! I'm always a fan <3

    Auxiliary mode
    http://auxmode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete