TANGERINE

Saturday, December 24, 2011


PLS DONT MIND MY STUPID FACE. LOL
Skirt: SOUL
Blazer: SOUL
Black Basic Tee: Sexy White Tee
Accessories & Belt: SOUL

Spiced up this basic tee with the help of the different shades, tones & tints of Orange I used in this outfit! :)
Photos aren't of great quality cause I just asked, actually FORCED, Ken to take my outfit shot, plus it was past 5 PM and the sun was nowhere to be found already! :)

It's the 24th and I just came home from Church. I'm supposed to be at my Grandma's place now for dinner with the whole fam but I snuck out and now I'm home blogging! haha
Anyway, my parents must have gone crazy looking for me! I shall leave! :)

MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE! :)

XX,
TWR

5 comments:

  1. It's refreshing to see such a summery post seeing as we're in the midst of winter here! Lovely, bold colours. Not that I'm not in love with my log fire right now...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your shoes! where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tangerine outfit, Cheyser! Merry Christmas!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bracelets

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes!! :)) Where did you buy 'em? :)

    xx,
    itsennaiid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete