COKE + BENCH BYB

Thursday, February 2, 2012












 Coke + Bench collection



Here is what happened at the Coke + Bench Big Youth Blowout.
That day lasted long! I was in Trinoma from about 3-7pm!

I didn't expect it but my fellow bloggers and I were called up onstage to be interviewed by a MYX VJ!
I was shaking because I really dread public speaking! Haha. Good thing I was still standing after!

There was a fashion show after with the models wearing the Coke designs by Bench.
David and Vern walked the runway, but I don't have a clear photo of them cause they walked so fast!
By the way, this was the first digitalized fashion show that Bench made, and also the first mall-based one! The event was to celebrate Coke's 100th year in the Philippines, and they hosted this Big Youth Blowout to give thanks to everyone who supported them!

We went backstage after the show. It was so hectic but the tons of food backstage made up for it! (haha Cheyser! Food monster! :)) ) Getting to meet Ben Chan, the owner of Bench, also made my night!

Hope you have a lovely afternoon!
It's Friday tomorrow!

xx,
TWR

PS. Have you joined my Sunglasses giveaway already? 
Only 6 more days before it ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment