MADE IN NEPAL

Wednesday, February 15, 2012


Green Sheer top: ROMWE
Bag: Sidewalk Vendor
Earrings: Flatterbuy

Why the title? Its the bag. :)

Went to the night market with Blu & King weeks ago and saw this sidewalk vendor selling everything I always wanted to have--boho bags, colorful table cloths, hand-made turquoise silver rings and antique brass figurines.
 Looking at the everything, I had the impression it was sourced from Thailand or India but I was extremely surprised after knowing it was neither from these countries. Amazingly all of it was made in Nepal, the mountainous country that housed none other than, THE Mt. Everest. 
Who would have known?? It was a surprise to me, but for some, maybe not. hehe

Since that night, dreaming about going to Nepal never left my mind. 
Someday I will....when I have saved enough.


Here's a photo of me:

No comments:

Post a Comment