LADY GAGA

Monday, May 28, 2012
 Cute DJ opening the stage for Gaga.
 The Castle.
 Im digging the latex dress. Must feel very comfortable.
Legs up 90 degrees in the air!
 Beautiful details! The Filipiniana-esque dress is everyone's favorite.
 "Hello baby you called I cant hear a thing"
 "Stop telephoning me eh eh eh"
 Highlight of the night!
Gaga talking to her dancers. This was pretty sweet.
 "I am as free as my hair"
 This is nothing but too Gaga.
 The oh-so-famous meat dress.
Guns in her brassiere. So gaga.

Most of you may not know, but I am a huge fan of Lady Gaga. She's one of those musicians who sing not only to make it to the
 big world but also to inspire. She encourages freedom and promotes self-expression. She does not care what others say.
She follows what she thinks is right, thus convincing others to do the same thing. Which is why I've gone Gaga for her. 

On the day of the concert, I got a call from Lee saying I have a free ticket. I said yes with no hesitations! I was lucky. Very. 
 I never would have thought I'd be this close to her. Actually, never in my dreams did I foresee being in her concert! Seeing her perform meters away was surreal. It was as if I was still dreaming. Its unexplainable. 
She sang almost all her songs--including the ones in the old album--and did roughly 10 outfit changes if I din't lose count.
The concert was just amazing. 
I have Lee to thank everything for! Why dont you follow them on twitter and facebook and who knows,
 you might be the lucky one next time? :)
Oh which outfit do you fancy the most? 

XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment