LAID BACK

Saturday, May 12, 2012
Couldn't wear heels all day. Thanks to my Dreamers Skimmers, my feet were saved!
Top: SOUL
Denim Vest: Forever21 
Pink Pants: Levi's
Shoes: Sultang
Dream Catcher Skimmers: Punch Drunk Panda
Bag: Friend's (Blu) pasalubong
Turquoise Necklace: Mel's Closet

Last tuesday, May 8 '12:
x picked up Farrah & Aidx in AdDU
 (thanks Aidx for taking my outfit shot!)
x gave a small classroom talk in a State Univ in Dva (USEP) -- FIRST TIME!
x headed to another branch of One Fab Pooch  and was amazed by how much
a hotel could do with dogs! Talk about fitness, grooming and training! 
(If you have dogs and you need a place to leave them,  you should contact OFP!)
x Chit-chatted w/the SOUL team
x babysat my nephew and had dinner w/him (been doing this a lot for the past days)
x got soaked in the rain and went home
And this is what  I wore. Laid-back, boho w/a dainty touch! :)


It's Mother's day so I would like to take this opportunity to greet your Moms!
Have a great day ahead, you guys! :)


XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment