OVERSIZED

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The braided head band is my real hair. Deceiving, eh?
Head to toe: Forever21

Couple of days ago, I together with other bloggers Vern, Lissa and Camille, had a video shoot for WearEveryday.ph 
We all were given different pegs to follow and mine was oversized. Perfect for my nonchalant/carefree style. 

We were tasked to incorporate trends of Fall/Winter 2012 with those of Summer's.
So I did my homework and learned that the color scheme for F/W would be different from this season. It's predicted that
 tones that are closed to mother nature would replace the fun pastel colors of summer. So what I did was to chose 
an outfit falling  on such category--browns, greens and grays.
The extra big jumper, though thick, is somewhat still applicable to summer mainly because 
of the holes. I paired it with something short but lose, hence the army green safari shorts.
I hope you like it! :)


xx,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment