DYES

Saturday, June 16, 2012


"Paparazzi" Shot. 
Top: Forever21
Tie-Dyed vest: Thrifted
Shorts: Found in a random department store
Aztec Friendship Bracelet: Knots by Nicole
Dream Catcher Necklace: Better Than Fiction

Photos by Rap Meting

Have you noticed something different with the way I look? 
If you have been following my Instagram or Twitter, you'd know what it is that I am talking about.
But to those who don't have a clue, let me spare the guessing and share to you now my new hair!
A week ago, I bid goodbye to ombre and welcomed my old ash-brown color back. Most where puzzled by the sudden change. But as much as I want to give you a deep and lengthy explanation why, the only reason I have now is this..
I love ombre hair, I really do. I believe I look better with it, but I think it's about time for me to get back to my old color. 
Summer's over. Time to say goodbye to the beach blonde hair. 6 months of ombre--ash-orange, brown-red and ash-gold--and never a day did I regret having it! :)
To those asking how I maintain/treat my hair, I use Davines OI/OIL. 
 After all the dyeing, my hair became really dry but this serum helps A LOT in lessening and repairing the damage.

Speaking of dyes, the inspiration of this look was the tie-dyed vest which I spotted in some thrift shop in Davao. Another Recessionista find! Played along with soft colors--pink, apple green, baby blue--and added some browns to neutralize--belt, bag and shoes. 
And oh! This is what I wore yesterday. I went around doing errands which explains the choice of uber comfortable ballet flats! haha
Hope you like it! 

It's Sunday, Father's Day! So let me take the chance to greet all your dad's a Happy Father's Day! :)

XX,
TWR


No comments:

Post a Comment