SKYSCRAPERS & AWKWARD FACES

Thursday, June 28, 2012
Fringe dress: WAGW
Denim Jacket: Guess (had this since I was a kid!)
Bag: F&X 
Bracelets: Mauve
Necklace: Mauve
Recessionista Find: Heels from Charles & Keith. Got it for 799 from 2000+.

Been a while since I did an outfit post! My apologies. I have been too busy and school's to blame. Class started this week and this 
my dear readers is what I wore on our first day! Thanks Ash for taking my outfit shot.
 It really pays to have a classmate/friend who's as patient as her! :) 
As for what I was wearing, I wanted something to tone down the dressy-ness of the heels so I wore
 a denim jacket over the dress instead of going for blazers. I just thought it would go more with
 the fringe and  silver accessories.  Also, did you notice something new above? I actually added a new section to the list of outfit details!
 I'm considering of labeling items which I thrifted or got on sale as  "Recessionsita Find/s"  and actually
 including it in every outfit post! What do you think?
Anyway, I hope you are all having a great night! :)

XX,
TWR


No comments:

Post a Comment