TGIF

Friday, June 29, 2012

Top: WAGW 
Necklace: Sol Accessories
Clogs: Gift from my brother
Bracelets: Spikes from Mauve | Braids from Extreme Finds Davao
RECESSIONISTA FINDS:
Shorts: American Eagle (SALE. 450 php approx. $10)
Native Bag: Bazaar Find (350 php approx. $8)

So here I go again pounding my head on the table just to come up with a badass outfit-related title for this post.  I don't mean the head-banging though. Don't get me wrong. But seriously titles are getting harder and harder every  single time! Especially when you've been blogging for more than a year already and almost all words in the dictionary were used up! Well not really. hehe
I know this is such an abused word / acronym but TGIF sounds so good now.. Let me share 3 reasons why.

1. Friday's my last class for the week. 
2. 4-day weekend coming up. 
Next class is on Tuesday and its like this for the entire term.
3. My dad's here to visit, and my brother's home.
4. ....so it means I'm PIGGING OUT FOR THE NEXT 2 STRAIGHT DAYS!!
I just thought the CAPS and !!! were necessary. Please understand. You know how much I love food.  

In addition to the TGIF rage, I thought what I wore to school leaned pretty much on such saying, even my dog-tired face. It's as if it's waiting for some miracle to happen....dun dun dun dun....then comes FRIIIDAY! I don't think I'm making any sense now. Pardon. Let me cut it here and wish you all a happy weekend! haha :)

XX,
TWR 

Hosting 2 giveaways now! JOIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment