VISITED

Monday, June 18, 2012
infinite
The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don't go back to sleep. Not yet.
different view
passion for his craft
When something dies, another grows.
they're feeling blue
new perspective

This morning, crawled out of bed earlier than usual. Went through my daily routine--breakfast, emails and early morning playtime with my nephews. Everything seemed like the usual until I switched on the television and saw a documentary about a photographer. Then it kicked me. It has been a while when I visited my JUX photo blog [walkwithcheys.jux.com].  I couldn't even recall when was the last time I shared to you all the photos I uploaded there! So with inspiration and sheer motivation, I  worked some magic and edited photos I took some time ago. Above are the recent ones i posted. Which is your favorite? Mine's the infinite photo.
If you have the chance, please do check my photo blog, walkwithcheys and let me know your thoughts! :)

Also, I got to browse JUX Gallery and I think you should too.
Its one proof photographs really do inspire :)

[click the links below to see these photos high-res on my photo blog:]



No comments:

Post a Comment