PINK DILEMMA

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Top: Romwe
Bag: Tomato (got it at ZALORA)
Necklace: Mauve
Shoes: Parisian
Recessionista Find:
Shorts: Thrifted (150php = $3.6)

I always want my looks to be as "wearable" as possible and I think by now I pretty much made a good impression to you my readers by choosing casual ensembles (most of the time) over polished and always oh-so-pristine looks. I think my free-spiritedness made it easier to come up with carefree outfits and of course, my die-hard love for Bohemian definitely helped dressing such way a piece of cake! 

Anyway, last week I attended a spa party hosted by LipIce (event post coming next). We were asked to wear pink and I swear i had the hardest time coming with a final look! It was only this time that I realized most of my clothes sided on earthy tones than lively-colored ones. With no pink dress, top and what not, I did what other helpless girl would do--rely on the accessories! Pink bag and pink heels this time.  Also, I opted for something a bit laid-back so I went for an oversized tee to wear with the high-waist shorts. Simple yet definitely not underdressed! 
Hope you like it! :)

XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment