THEFACESHOP TURNS SIX

Thursday, July 12, 2012


Their newest line, Pore Minimizer. Must Try!
The Face Shop has grown from just a store to 29 shops all over the country in just a matter of 6 years! From a wide array of beauty products, 1,100 to be exact, The Face Shop continues to offer its customers more items to choose from. In fact, they just launched their newest line, the Pore Minimizer, which by the way I included in my cosmetic basket! Another movement worth celebrating (aside from their 6th year Anniversary) is the successful launch of the Club 20 Campaign where they focused on teens, marking down prices of best-selling products permanently! Imagine the famous cheek tint's only for 280 php which was 400+ before. 

 To mark such milestone, they had an event in The Face Shop Sta. Mesa which I got to be a part of. But the fun does not stop there! I was lucky enough to be one of the 3 bloggers to be treated with a 6,000php cosmetic shopping spree. I hope I get to be part of their 10th too. I reckon the spree would be as muchas 10k! lol  I left with 2 bags and inside housed of various beauty products from lip colors to nail polish to night creams. I was never a beauty junkie but I just went loco inside the store! 

I tried everything when I got home and these are my picks:
(you should consider trying them some time)
-Lovely me:ex Lip Colour in Lucid Purple 
-Herb Day Cleansing Cream in Fruit Mix (it removes make-up thoroughly)
- FACE it Dual Shading Pact (perfect for tanning / contouring)
-Pore Minimizer line (I have the mask & nigh cream)

Thank you The Face Shop! :) 
You can follow them here:

No comments:

Post a Comment