CASUAL TAILORED

Saturday, August 25, 2012


Shorts: Apartment8
Top: Soul
Bracelet (spikes): Mauve
Bracelet (red): Mia Casa
Oxford Booties: Primadonna
Necklace: Bow Twist

If you remember the other day I posted a peek of this look (here) and said I was gonna blog about it as soon as I get home. That was the plan.. Until I got stuck in traffic and made it home almost midnight already! :'(
So...here's what I wore that day. I rarely do print on print (I don't think I can pull it off) so I just paired a white crisp-collared top with the floral shorts then black oxford booties to complete the whole tailored-but-not-so-androgynous look!.
I hope you like it! :)

XX,
TWR

By the way.. 
Romwe's on CLEARANCE SALE!
Up to 60% plus if your purchases reach more than $70, you can get extra 15% discount!
Just use the code: clearance15%
Aug 24-31

No comments:

Post a Comment