IXUS AMBASSADOR: MEET CHEYSER

Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Guys, meet Cheyser a.k.a. the IXUS' Ambassador for "Boho Street" :)

Whenever I see myself in various IXUS ads displayed in magazines, newspaper and online sites, I still get that strange feeling of awe and amusement. Up until now I can't believe I was chosen to be one of the ambassadors for a brand I've always believed in. All my cameras have been Canon (ever since before) and to be representing one of their products, IXUS, is more than a blessing to consider! I know I have told you this a thousand times already but here It goes... Wonderful things happen to those who dream and pursue! :)

Above is the mini interview I had with IXUS where I shared some tips/info on how to dress up my way, then bits of information about my life & interests and of course share the reason why I love my pink IXUS 240 HS!
Go read on and enjoy you guys! :)

Here are some posts I did about  IXUS 240 HS. You can check it out to know more about the camera:
-"That one thing I also like doing"
-"Busy Week"
-"Splash of colors"

No comments:

Post a Comment