SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!

Friday, August 31, 2012
Greetings from Davao people! I just arrived and now I am with Aidx brainstorming about our "presentation" tomorrow! I dont know if you have read my previous post (see it here) but the reason why I am here for the weekend is actually not for leisure but work! Blogger duties! 

As a Canon IXUS ambassador, I will be doing a workshop about Fashion, Blogging and a bit of Photography tomorrow. It will be in SM Davao Annex and everyone is welcome to watch! :)
BUT.....
I will be hosting a quick twtter giveaway! 
20 of my readers get the front row seats! 
And you all have plus one's so you can bring a friend / sibling / boyfriend etc with you.

There will be a question and answer portion so I suggest you should jot down the things you wanna know and I will try my best to answer all!

I will be meeting you before and after the talk so we can have photos and maybe chat a bit! :)

SEE YOU GUYS! 
Hoping to see you all there :)






No comments:

Post a Comment