SWEET

Saturday, August 4, 2012


Dress: Romwe
Blazer: Apartment 8
Shoes: Charles & Keith
Bag: Mango
Bracelets & Necklace: Mauve

Don't you just love waking up to a beautiful morning with the sun gleaming so bright between those cotton-like clouds? The storm made me miss it so much and now I'm very glad the weather's slowly going back to normal, and by normal (for you my foreign readers) I meant sunny and windy. Very Philippines!

It's been quite a while since I took outfit photos outdoors. Sorry for that. So yesterday when my friend and I went around the city, I decided to take a couple. Weather was great and so was the view! Perfect for a lookbook shot, I thought! :)
Anyway enough about the weather.. This is how I looked like yesterday. Straight hair (didn't have time to tie it) and make-up free (again, didn't have time to paint my face). I opted for something plane and simple and this dress from Romwe was perfect. I've had it for a month already and finally I got to wear it! The ensemble looked sweet, not something I usually go for, but I thought it looked cute. (Italicized the "cute" to emphasize it haha) And the flowers beside me made it look more dainty! haha
It's not something I'm always in, but I hope you like it! :)

Happy Sunday guys!

XX,
TWR

No comments:

Post a Comment