FEELING YOUNG

Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Top: SOUL
High-waist Jeggings: SOUL
Shoes: Greenhills 

Wednesday is that time of the week when students in Ateneo de Davao freely (well not as free as UP) express themselves through the clothes they wear. But unlike other unis, they follow a certain dress code--no shorts, skirts, sleeveless, mini dresses, flipflops etc. Even Alumni cannot make it inside unless they, I mean WE, comply.

I wanted to visit my Alma Mater before leaving for Manila and yesterday was the perfect time to!  But I knew everyone would be in civilian so I wore something catchy (without looking too desperate) to stand out! I may be too old to be labeled as a college student but I totally felt like one in this ensemble.  Bubble-gum, salmon and vanilla--nothing more young and fresh than pastel colors! 
Hope you like my "washday" look! :)

XX,
TWR


No comments:

Post a Comment