ALL ABOUT CONCEALING

Saturday, October 13, 2012
Peplum Dress: Soul
Shoes: Primadonna
Bag: Charles & Keith (it's 2-way, isn't that just cool?)
Belt: Props 
Accessories: Mia Casa

What do you like about peplum dresses / tops / skirts?
 A friend once told me it gives our body that instant hour glass shape, which I never really understood honestly until I got to actually wear one.
It amazes me how it perfectly conceals muffin tops. I look at my photos and they were nowhere to be spotted!
Also, I liked how it gives my tummy a break! I mean, no need for 'stomach-in' the peplum will just do its wonders, you know. Haha
This is the first time I tried wearing one and it definitely won't be the last! :)

By the way, 2 more days til the TWR x Mall Of Asia giveaway ends! 
Join HERE

XX,
TWR




No comments:

Post a Comment