EARLY BIRDS

Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Top & Shoes: Romwe
Bag: Parfois
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Bracelet: Anagon


Normally my Wednesday starts at 8:30 but today, it began 4 hours ago. With a lot of time to spare before class, I had coffee and did plates with Pam in Starbucks. It's one of those days when we have to draw twice the normal speed in order to catch up with the submission.
(Students, don't follow us okay. Procrastination was never good. Oh maybe at times it is. Lol)

Anyway, were sitting in class now. Coffee didn't really work cause I still feel drowsy. Just can't wait for 12 to come so I can finally head to Greenbelt and get my hands on the Charles & Keith's F/W collection! Will update you on instagram!

I hope everyone's having a great day! :)
Oh and about my outfit, I went for something edgy & comfortable since today will be likely spent walking, walking and walking! :)
Hope you like it!

xx,
TWR




No comments:

Post a Comment