SMART CASUAL

Tuesday, November 6, 2012
pants: Levi's

I have so much love for anything shiny and sparkly and I was lucky to score these metallic jeans from Levi's last week!
 I know most of you own a pair or two of flashy pants but don't know exactly how to wear it, so I am more than glad to 
share to you 3 different looks (will post 1 / day) that I have come up with.

 As seen in my previous post, I styled it in 3 ways with hopes of proving to you that pants like this actually can be worn in different ways! 
From a day in the office or school to the club with your girlfriends on a Friday night.

For the first post, I came up with a Smart Casual look. Perfect for those working women who stay in the office and even 
those who jump from one place to the other doing meetings here and client calls there. 
The pants itself is eye-catching so no need to go over the top by pairing it with loud colors and prints!
You wouldn't wanna be looking like Madonna, walking in the office at 9 in the morning, would you? lol

So stick to the basics,  just how I did in this ensemble--taupe sweater, white blazer, gold sandals and black bag. 
Like what I always say, neutrals never fail to town down anything flashy! :)

xx,
TWR



No comments:

Post a Comment