HELLO SUNSHINE

Sunday, December 2, 2012

\
Shoes & Bag: Charles & Keith 
Shorts: Forever21
Sunnies: Cotton On
Bracelets: Mia Casa
Recessionista find: Belt thrifted for 150php!

Starting the day earlier than usual again. Currently at Starbucks with Pam and our groupmates  layouting a Thai resto and a modern bank.
I apologize for the lack of blog posts. Been swamped with tons of school work! It's that time of the semester when everything you've learned for the past months will be tested through mentally agonizing exams and never-ending drawings. 

Okay enough about school. Christmas break's coming in two weeks time. Finally. 
Wish we had winter  in the Philippines. Sigh. When will my dream of being in boots and fur coats come true? lol
 And speaking of boots and winter, I spotted this pair from Charles & Keith's Fall Winter Collection. It's currently my favorite! I like how easily I can pair it with casual clothes, and it's very comfortable I can walk in it the whole day! :)
Hope you like the entire look! 
Good morning guys :)

xx,
TWR


No comments:

Post a Comment