1ST DAY OF CLASS

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My stupid smile :))

2-week break is over and I am now sitting in class waiting for our professor to come. I don't quite understand how this is possible but I am pretty excited about this term. Taking 4 subjects--2 lectures 2 drafting. It's just that during the break all I've been doing was eat and sleep and now I'm glad I get to be productive again. I've to say this feeling is temporary cause in a month or two, I will start whining again about how stressed I am with all the drawings and stuff. Haha

Anyway, this is what I am wearing today. I was not able to take photos with my DSLR but I will when i get home, so probably I will be blogging about this again tomorrow or the day after.

I hope everyone's having a great Tuesday! :)

xx,
TWR

_______________________________________________________
Find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment