FASHION RESOLUTION

Sunday, January 20, 2013
Mid Heels: Charles & Keith
Tote Bag: Charles & Keith
Earrings: Aldo
Top & Bracelets: Forever 21
Necklace: SM Accessories

It may be a tad bit too late for New Year's resolutions but when it comes to fashion, changes were hardly a bad thing. As they say, it is through taking risks that you get to experiment and learn, but for those conservative ones like me, upgrading our wardrobe and style once in a while can already be counted as something major.

Since we're still on the first month of 2013, I had this idea of making a Fashion Resolution List! I just thought maybe it's time for me to wear more sophisticated or matured clothes and perhaps veer away from too much prints, though I think this is quite impossible. haha Well there's no harm in trying, is there?
Anyway, so here's some I listed down. Let me know what you think! :)

1. wear more neutrals & soft tones (beige, old rose, brown, gray etc)
2. buy more tote bags (those that come with straps)  and use it as an everyday bag 
since slings usually strain my shoulder :(
3. invest more on mid-heels (like these Charles & Keith sandals I am wearing)
4. stick to solids and less on heavy prints
5. wear accessories with more golds than silver

 How about you? What's your Fashion Resolution? Charles & Keith & I would love to know! The one with the best answer wins a 3,000 GC!

Here's how:

Step 1: 
Like us on Facebook:

Step 2:
Follow us on twitter
@cheyzmeister
x @charles_keith

Step 3:
Answer this form:

Contest is til Jan. 24
Open for Philippine readers only.



No comments:

Post a Comment