BE BRIGHT WITH GAP

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

 Normally for my everyday outfit I stick to neutrals and basic, but with the explosion
of radiant hues this summer, I just can't help but make some changes with my wardrobe! 

So for the mean time, I am bidding goodbye to my pair of old blue jeans and saying hello to the collection of candy-colored denims from GAP. Something that I am quite happy of doing! 
Why? Well first, worrying about looking dull will hardly be a problem.  Second, I need not add a lot to the outfit to make it stand out. I can just throw on a plain top with the denim and some accessories but still look fresh and vibrant! Just what I did with this ensemble, which I hope you like by the way. :)
I've to say, this season's trend is a lot easier to work with than last summer's! 

Neon Pants: GAP | Top: Chicnova | Bag: Charles & Keith | Necklace, Ring & Belt: SM Accessories | Shoes: SM Parisian

_____________________________________________________________

So speaking of changes, GAP just reinvented their  famous 1969 Skimmers. Modifications in length, fit and colors were made. 
Now they offer the new Slim Canvas Jean for men and Skimmer Jean for women. And have I  mentioned? 
It comes in a luminous spectrum of colors, including new indigo washes andprints. Featuring updated refined fits, 
new lengths and a broad range of colors – from hot coral to icy mint – in solids,patterns and prints! 


In line with their 'Be Bright' campaign, they're holding a Spring Promo (Tag & Tell)
 through giving away discounts to consumers who declare via social networks
their visits to any GAP Store from Mar. 22-Apr. 30, 2013.


TAG & TELL PROMO MECHANICS:

STEPS:
1. Broadcast your visit to a Gap store via any social network to get 25% discount coupon:a. via Facebook: Check in + Tag a friend
b. via Twitter: Tweet + @Tweet a follower + #GapPH
c. via Foursquare: Check in + Tag a friend

2. Show the post to the Gap store cashier upon purchase of any pair of 1969 jeans to automatically avail of the discount. 

GET NOTICED! (optional)
Join the Denim Evolution! Post a photo of your outfit that’s spiced up with a colored pair of jeans. Awesome entries willget featured on the Gap Facebook page. 

STEPS:
a. Submitting via Instagram or Twitter: Post + #GapPH + #DenimEvolved
b. Submitting via Facebook: Post your photo as public and Tag the official Gap page 




No comments:

Post a Comment