JUST THE RIGHT PLAIN

Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Knit sweater, pants & hat all from MUJI

Last week I was walking around the neighborhood looking for inspirations for my plate in Interior Design class. Theme that time was minimalist and I couldn't make up my mind with what to draw so I went to different shops in High Street hoping to get my creative juices flowing. 

I headed directly to MUJI since by reputation they have one of the best Japanese interior pieces/accessories. But little did I know that after walking in the shop, it wasn't the home decor area that got my attention first, but the clothing section in which this knitted sweater was perfectly displayed like as if it was calling my name or something. I have been looking all over for this kind. One with the perfect cut & fit that does not make me appear a kilo or two heavier. 

Enthusiastic and excited, I went around even more hoping to find something I would like, and boy was I right. Spotted this cute hat and these amazing plum jeans which I have to say made my legs look 3 inches longer! I was quite amazed with the selection of clothes they have, honestly. It's simple yet very attractive to the eye. Very much like how their interior items are.

So to show you how basic pieces can look very rich and appealing when put together, I came up with this ensemble--sweater, jeans, hat and boots. 
Nothing less, nothing more. Just something plain and simple.

Hope you like it!

xx,
TWR


Find me:
Twitter | Facebook | Jux | Instagram | Tumblr
________________________________

For updates, you can follow MUJI on Twitter & Facebook

You can find them at:
Bonifacio High Street
Power Plant Mall at Rockwell
 Greenbelt 3, SM Mall of Asia 
 Robinsons Magnolia
Level 4, Shangri-la Plaza East Wing 


No comments:

Post a Comment