OF BLACKS AND GOLDS

Sunday, July 28, 2013
Top: H&M
Leather Tights: Topshop
Bag: SM Accessories
Necklace & Cuff: SM Accessories
Shoes: Charles & Keith

Birthday week is over and tomorrow I will have to open my eyes and embrace reality again.
So before that happens, let me have the excuse to be advantageous of this Sunday and take part of anything that has something to do with being slothful. But as unproductive as I want to be, I just cannot leave you with nothing to read on a Sunday. 

So here's a quick outfit post showing you another laid-back look I came up with. Although this time, I went overboard with gold accessories to make the ensemble a tad bit less casual :)

Hope you like it! Happy Sunday everyone :)

xx,
TWR
________________________________
Find me:


No comments:

Post a Comment