SYOSS HAIR AFFAIR

Sunday, July 14, 2013
For us ladies, looking good was always one of our priorities. As much as possible we try leave the house all dolled up with the right clothes, shoes, bags, make-up etc. But I strongly believe all these would be of no use if our hair isn't taken care of. To have the right cut, color and condition is a must. Besides, it wouldn't be labeled as our 'Crowning Glory' if it wasn't as important as that, would it? :)

Last week the famous Japanese brand, SYOSS, organized a hair affair event at SM Megamall where in stalls were set up in the area  for people (even just random mall-goers) can pass by to have free grooming & consultation with the stylists, and also of course what us girls dream of--a complete hair makeover. And by this I meant color, straightening, conditioning and the likes. Yes it was for free. How awesome?

With a once-in-a-blue-moon opportunity like this, I took the chance to consult a stylist and have my hair groomed  from flat waves to huge red carpet curls. I mean, that's what us girls always want right? To have those celebrity-esque hair that makes us feel like a million dollar baby!
Believe me I was called on stage to show off my lovely curls and I did feel glamorous, even in my denim shorts and boots! haha

Spotted a fellow blogger, Seph, having his makeover.
 Also this random mall-goer grabbed the chance to have hers done! 
Hair grooming products the stylists used throughout the event.  (My favorite is the bouncy curl!)
It looks pricey, but believe it or not, these are pretty affordable!
The 'before' shot. Observe how my hair was boring and flat.
The 'almost done' shot, when I had the Goldilocks curls. haha
And the 'after' shot. 
The stylist pulled my hair up to losen the waves and get rid of the goldilocks curls. Amazing how fast he did it! I also asked for tips on how to do this at home, so be prepared to see such hair in my coming blog posts :)

After the makeover Mycke Arcano, the famous hair stylist who groomed celebrities, models etc. was interviewed. 
He gave tips about different hair cuts fitting certain face shapes and gave away some do's and dont's as well. I happen to fall on round so long hair with abundant layers and waves is the perfect style for me. After the talk, he gave a demo on how to groom hair in less than 10 mins. Perfect for those working mom's whose minutes is as precious as diamonds.
There was a 'How to do the Lose Bun' turorial and as well as the sought after 'Out of Bed' look. I was amazed with how easy it was, to be honest! 
The hair affair was a fun and very informative event and I was very glad I took part of it :)

By the way, just a little trivia. Syoss carries a wide range of  products from shampoos to mousse and even to hair colors! And unlike other dyes, Syoss is safe to use for pregnant women.  Plus, judging the packaging and effectivity of the products, you might think it'll cost you a lot. But fear not my dear readers, you wouldn't believe how affordable these are. Imagine for a 190 ml shampoo, it'll only cost you around 90+ Php and for hair color its roughly around 330!
How great is that? :)

Syoss products can be found in Watsons. 
If you wanna know more, you can visit their site: syoss.net

xx,
TWR
________________________________
Find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment