QUICK ENSEMBLE

Monday, August 19, 2013
Camo Jeans & Vneck Tee: G by Guess
Bag: Bree
Necklace & Ring: SM Accessories
Shoes: SM Parisian

The weather makes me want to stay snuggled up in bed for the entire day but my friends invited for a day trip out of town so I'm spending this cold monday with them instead rather than my pillows. I didn't really feel like dressing up (again lol) so I just came up with this quick ensemble that's simple yet still eye catching. Like the usual, I paired the camo jeans with whites but went for gold heels than boots for a change. 

The rain won't stop pouring and I am freezing now. I was supposed to wear my black leather jacket but for the unacceptable excuse of forgetfulness, I left it at home. 
The storm pretty looks serious and I hope everyone is safe and sound now. 
Take care guys! :)

xx,
TWR
________________________________
Find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment