TAYLOR-ED

Monday, November 11, 2013
Gray Tee: GbyGUESS
Moto Jacket & Distressed Leggings: ROMWE
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Booties: Terranova
Clear Envelope Clutch: Panoplia
Necklace: SM Accessories

Rocking the streets with this rockchic look inspired by none other than Taylor Momsem, the ultimate grunge Hollywood celebrity I follow besides Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus.
I know distressed leggings are very last season but I never really got the chance to be in one--that time I thought it was a bit racy but obviously now I realized I was completely wrong. And since my style these days usually lean on casual grunge, I thought the leggings would spice up my usual tights-leather jacket-boots ensemble. 
What do you think? :)

xx,
TWR
_____________________________________
Find me:


No comments:

Post a Comment