DAY AND NIGHT

Monday, March 17, 2014
Wearing my favorite (a.k.a. abused) KEDS sneaks.
Muscle tee & Blazer: Forever21
Heels: GbyGUESS
Purse & Necklace: SM Accessories
Bracelet: Pandora

Days ago I had to run errands with my brother during the day and then meet up with friends for dinner and cocktails late at night. I didn't have time to come home anymore and change so I put on something that would last me from day to night. As you know, I'm not really the "girly" type and my night-out looks usually fall in between too dressy and laid-back and with this outfit I managed to transform a casual muscle tee-sneaker ensemble to a stylish night outfit with the help of the right accessories; silver clutch, "blinged out" necklace and nude heels.
I hope you like it as much as I do! :)


xx,
TWR
_____________________________________
Find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment