Looking Sick and SEXY-fied

Thursday, January 20, 2011




(PHOTOS BY RAP METING)

My cousin and I were going thrift-hunting when she came across this beautiful abstract ripped top. She bought it and luckily never got the chance to wear it so when she cleaned her closet, i bought this top from her which she sold 4x higher than the original price. HAHA i know. 

This top reminds me so much of the Olsen twins who pretty much started the homeless & "bourgeois" look. 
I am very inspired by them and if only i were somewhere cold, i'd definitely wear this top with dark tights, Jeffrey Campbell platform heels and a thick scarf and not worry about what other people would think of me.
IF ONLY.

Sad to say my mind's not working well. I dont know what else to say and write. 
:(
 Maybe Im just tired. Having inadequate sleep in class earlier this morning really made my head hurt so bad. And waking up finding our maids snuck out of the house bringing all their stuff with them stressed me out. REALLY. If i would have waken up 30 minutes earlier, then i would have stopped them. The thing i'm worried about is not having nobody to do the dishes or do the laundry for me but the very fact that they left without me checking their bags freaks the crap out of me.
 Im still figuring out what clothes/shoes/bags they got from me. It'll take time for me to notice, you know. Maybe in a week or so, when i will start bursting out cause my favorite top is gone or the lovely shoes which i saved up for went missing

Its disappointing how my mind's shutting down on me again. its like my freakin sewing machine. 
Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not.
SORRY :(

Anyway, i hope you like the look!
:)
gotta go to school! tata!

XX,
The Walking Recessionista

  

4 comments:

  1. i feel so bad for what they did . i do hope they didn't take anything of great importance.

    they allow you to go to school in that outfit ? wow.

    BTW, i love the look :)
    hyped on lookbook. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! It's wonderful! Great photos! I loooove it <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sorry to hear about your maids :( i hope they didn't get anything valuable!!! i hope you feel better soon! i'm your newest follower :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so pretty! and so fab! :)
    i always look forward on Wednesdays at school, feeling so excited to see you with your outfits. :D stay beautiful!


    ixix

    ReplyDelete