The Beach is My Refuge.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Far from doubt and apprehension, i locked and isolated my self in a place i feel the most peaceful at. I have longed to have recourse for escape and relief. I was then driven to this place, this place i consider my refuge, the BEACH.

The scorching heat of the sun piercing in my skin feels awfully satisfying. In an unexplainable thought, I feel the most safe hearing nothing but the awkward silence of the beach, feeling the coarse sand breaking in to every pore in my body and seeing the clouds covering the view of an endless horizon.

A retreat was what i needed,
to clear my mind from distraction
and ponder on things 
which the busy streets of the city can never allow.




XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Perfect beach outfit !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great photos! You have awesome body!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bikini and shorts! where're they from??

    ReplyDelete