A Twilight Glow

Wednesday, February 23, 2011





Army green dress, f21. Black sparkly top & cross necklace, DIY. Fringe bracelet & scarf, Cat de Jesus. Black boots, thrifted.



Ive always wanted to have a retro/hippie kind of feel to my photos. Thanks to Edric Chen for making it happen!
Lately i've been obsessing with DIY's. The black top was originally a tee from ages ago which i cut and sewn last week. The necklace was something i did before. I never really got the chance to wear it but before i went to MNL, i found it accidentally in the pile of necklaces i have in my drawer. Im a bit untidy :( 
Paired the army green dress & sparkly top with textured tights and  a pair of black heavy boots. 
Like it? :)
Im thinking of posting DIYs soon. Maybe next month.


XX,
T.W.R.



11 comments:

  1. You look great! I love the top :)
    It's okay, I'm quite messy as well, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember how I stumbled upon your blog, but I love it! Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! Im in love with this look and you are beatiful!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all you photos,
    You are so beautiful !! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ! This hippie style fits you so well !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with this outfit! The textured tights with the sparkly black top and army dress are just genius together :) All of your jewellery is to die for - it'd be awesome if you could do DIY posts <3

    Love Ellen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh! You look great! I really love DIY, you should do DIY posts! They are so fun and interesting to read and try out..

    http://iflyastarship.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THIS!

    so beautiful

    penelope

    www.fashion-fade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you made that sparkly top! i seriously thought it was from f21 as well! IKAW NAAAA *bows down* :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautifully taken photos, i really love this outfit.
    you have such a great style, i always enjoy seeing your outfits.
    you are such a beautiful girl too and i envy your hair, i want it!
    keep up the good work can't wait for the DIYs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these set of photos, pang-magazine. =) Gwapa kaayo ka =)

    ReplyDelete