For the love of accessories

Thursday, February 24, 2011
the set i used for the look. (my fave is the scorpion ring)


Here are some of the unposted photos from my "Dream Cheyser" look  posted 3 weeks ago. I just thought of sharing to you my deep love for accessories. 

I paired silver/dark gold pieces with beads and stones. Hope you like it! :) 

The red-yellow-black-green bracelet made of beads was from a local store in our city. Its abundant here since there are quite a number of native Filipinos near our area who make beaded accessories like this. They sell it for 10 PhP (30 cents in USD), pretty cheap huh? :)

XX,
T.W.R.

3 comments:

  1. Ang mura!
    The shop I go to for beads like that sells them for 70 pesos! I should head to Davao soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love how you've put them together and the scorpion ring is just so cool! <3

    Love Ellen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad ypu all love the accessories. See im pretty addicted to it :) its great sharing it to you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete