Summer's almost here

Friday, February 25, 2011



parking lot huh? :D
This would have been nice, if only it wasnt blur :(


Black athelic skirt, f21. floral top, BeBe. Lace-up booties, thrifted.

Its almost summer! Can't believe how time flies so fast. In a month, graduation's coming and it freaks me out! I never really thought of leaving the grounds of AdDU permanently, since i pretty much spent 17 years of my life there, but the thought of moving to Manila (hopefully!!) excites me. 
Mixed emotions, I say.

Some of the photos are blurred since my camera is equipped with this old 50mm lens where there is no auto focus. Worst part is, I don't know how to remove it. So my cam's stuck with that vintage lens.  

Photos taken earlier this morning, when i went to the mall to go shopping! Bought new accessories at Accessorize. will post photos soon.
:)

Hope you like the look!

XX,
TWR

8 comments:

  1. Ouah ! Pas mal l'ensemble ! je veux dire super :) Tu passerais voir mon blog ? sohappyface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! I really like the blouse :)
    I hate it when the picture would be so pretty if it wasn't blurred. Oh well.

    http://danaisnotdated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! It really makes me want Summer to hurry up!
    Those rings are amazing, I especially love the middle one :)

    Sian xx
    www.we-are-the-crowd.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute outfit ! Love it !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look!
    I envy you!! ;) We have a snow in my country ;((

    keirahotstone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lovely blog, im going to follow. Some beautiful outfits and photos.

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing! i love the whole outfit! and i love your shoes too! cool blog btw, im following you. :D


    jed
    I Am DollParts

    ReplyDelete
  8. really like the skirt and the shoesssss :***

    http://vintagenewyork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete